Saturday, October 17, 2009

in guelph, for now

i am in guelph for a time, living with my family and saving some money. i am also living in the tension between the life of a full time construction worker and that of a developing artist. it is a push and a struggle to be artistic, to continue to exercise my creativity. and so, after a long break, i have decided to re-emerge into the blogging world. hopefully, as well as working through some new photographic ideas this will provide me with an opportunity to practice writing, and being intentional about myself as a photographer. as always, i would love for this to be a place of community and discussion. please join me through this process.

1 comment:

  1. I'm in Burlington. We should hang out. I have been meaning to get up to see Ashley and Dan forever now. Someday soon.

    ReplyDelete